As part of the launch strategy for Green Growth 2050, it was identified that those organisations wishing to be early adopters and assist in the initial product promotion and advocacy during the first 3-6 months should be recognised for their commitment.
Towards this end, Green Growth 2050 has established the Green Growth 2050 Foundation Member program and is inviting dynamic tourism businesses to be our first Green Growth 2050 Foundation Members.
Participation will provide the following benefits to your organisation at no cost:
- Enhanced PR & Communications strategy with extensive access to the resources of eTN and our communications partners
- Joint ‘launch’ initiatives through WTM & ITB with all PR focused on your business as one of our first Green Growth 2050 Foundation Members
- Unique access to Professor Geoffrey Lipman for hosted corporate events (additional costs may apply depending on the number of events)
- Separate website highlighting Foundation Members
- Preferential pricing for the first 2 years and corporate pricing ongoing
- Membership on the Green Growth 2050 Research Advisory Council for participating Hotel chains with over 5 members